So, what's new you ask? Here's a beautiful demonstration:
Yeah, I already know how abysmal my handwriting is. 13 years of school teachers let me know that >_< An embarrassment to the great Roman alphabet!!
All you need know is that I've remade quite a lot of stuff, and there are more pics below.
You shouldn't need any expansion packs for everything to work properly. If you have University expansion pack, the hair will work for Young Adults. If you don't have that EP, the hair will still work but you won't have Young Adults.
- Name of Sim: Setsuna Meiou/Sailor Pluto
- Starsign: Scorpio
- Dreams: To be a Fashion Designer
- Likes: Shopping, sewing, Physics, swimming, green tea
- Dislikes: Music, eggplant, cockroaches
- Favourite colours: Dark red
- Sailor Pluto Sim
- Her hair + mesh (female, toddler/child/teen/youngadult/adult/elder)
- Her fuku (sailor uniform) + mesh (female, adult)
- The earrings + mesh (female, adult)
- The tiara + mesh (female, adult)
- The Time Staff + mesh (female, adult)
- Animé skintone - Setsuna Tan Edition
- Animé eye colour - Red
- Black eyebrows
- Anything else I've forgotten (but not the lipstick - that's Maxis lipstick)
Take good care of her! More info can be found in the 'README' file included.
A common problem is that when people try to install the Sims2Pack, it tells them they do not have the correct expansion pack. Yet, I don't use expansion pack files as my bases. To rectify this, I have been told that using the Sims2Pack Clean Installer can possibly install it without problems. It can be found at: