Hi There!

I am known on a lot of Sims messageboards as "Annoree", and I have been producing custom Sims for the gaming community since 2000; most well-known being my "Sailor Moon" collection.

I created this little blog in 2010 in order to host all of the Sims I have created over the years in one place, as and when I can find them on my hard drives. I hope you enjoy the uploads!

5 September 2010

Queen Serenity (Sims 2) download is no longer corrupt!

I finally found all the bits and bobs necessary to fix the download. Just <<go to Queen Serenity's blog post>> to get it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! Although I've enabled anyone to comment, I ask that you please please please write a name for yourself (even a silly one!) so I can tell who is who - it gets very confusing when everyone's "Anonymous"! Thank you again! :D

Blog Archive